We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and we are all looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, the health and safety of our patients and staff at Parkview Dental remain, as always, our top priority.
Our office continues to follow and exceed the recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We closely follow the recommendations of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
In order to help protect our patients and staff, you may notice some changes to our office when it’s time for your next appointment.
Our office will be in communication with you prior to and upon arrival at your dental appointment. You will be asked a series of COVID-19 screening questions at these times.
We are required to have ALL patients (and guardians) wear a mask while in the office. Please bring your own mask to wear at our office when you enter and exit.
Upon arrival, there will be a check-in station where you will be greeted, asked to use hand sanitizer (provided for you) and have your temperature taken. Our assistant will take you to our office, check you in with the front desk and seat you in the treatment room.
Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. We appreciate your understanding and flexibility with appointments and changes that may occur.
In order to minimize traffic within the office, we ask that you do not bring anyone with you to your appointment. If you are under the age of 18, one parent or guardian will be allowed to accompany you to your appointment if necessary. If you are in need of an assistant, one person is allowed to accompany you to your appointment.We are excited to see all of our patients again, however, we ask that you call to reschedule your appointment if you have any of the following:
- Fever (>100.4 degrees) without the use of fever reducing medication
- Coughing, sneezing and shortness of breath
- Other signs of illness that could possibly indicate influenza or COVID-19 infection, including: chills, sore throat, fatigue, headache, a runny nose, loss of sense of taste or smell, vomiting, and generalized achiness not attributed to another condition
- Had close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or has had symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- Traveled to a foreign country in the last 14 days
- Been asked to self-quarantine in the last 14 daysIf you have had a fever or any sign of illness, we ask that you are symptom free without the use of medications for at least 72 hours prior to any dental treatment.
We are excited and ready to see you for your dental needs! We thank you for your patience and understanding with any changes to your appointment times. We are diligently working to make sure we meet your dental needs and keep all of us safe and healthy. Please be mindful of all social distancing etiquette while in the dental office. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Dr. Kuball, Dr. Pfeiffer Bedard, Dr. Vadnais and the team at Parkview Dental