Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
Even though this awesome holiday comes but once a year, we at Parkview Dental wanted to take the opportunity and give you some healthy GREEN tips to keep your teeth and mouth healthy year-round. Eat or drink any of the below items and your mouth will thank you for it regardless of the holiday!
- Green Tea for good breath, less bacteria and lots of antioxidants
- Broccoli, Kale and Zucchini all help remineralize tooth enamel
- Basil and Oregano are antibacterial and help fight gum disease
- Green Apples stimulate saliva flow and keep your mouth hydrated
- Kiwi Fruit supports the collagen network in gum tissue
- Oh, an easy on the drinks! They dry out your mouth and make you do stuff your teeth may not like.
Have a wonderful St. Patrick’s Day!